The Third Edition of Think It, Make It, Share It will be starting in September. As always, we need your help to make our creative projects successful. Here is a list of items we are looking for:
- Lids from glass jars – all sizes and colors- metal or plastic – washed
- Soda bottle caps – all colors! – washed
- old buttons – any size – any color – the funkier the better!
In addition to the above please consider donating the following higher-grade items if they are just hanging around taking up space in your garage or attic:
- Standard Lego Blocks – all colors – we’re seeking squares and rectangles, but we won’t be picky
- Standard sized Hot Wheels / Matchbox track with connectors
Think It, Make It, Share It is a program intended to foster creativity in the community. We believe that the Library is a place to find inspiration and a place to share creative expression. The Library invites the public to participate in a monthly series of activities from September through April.