Wednesday, April 23 – 2:30 to 4:30 pm (ish)
Sure you could buy sidewalk chalk, but you could have more fun making your own blended color too. Today we will be using:
- plaster of paris
- acrylic paint
- paper tubes
- wax paper
- Add tape to seal off the bottom of one tube
- cut wax paper and line the tube
- mix 1/2 cup of water and 4 tablespoons (or more) together
- add 1/2 cup plaster mix or more until thick, but still runny
- add concoction to tube and let sit for an hour
- unwrap the chalk when it has set up
- wait a day or two until thoroughly dried out!
While we were waiting we decorated the patio with the store bought stuff. Love the logo stencil?