Join us on October 19 at 7 pm to discuss The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin. New members are always welcome. Pick up a copy of the book at the front desk.
End every night with “Once upon a time.”
September 11, 2017
- High School diploma required
- Computer skills required (Windows, web browsers, email, Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs experience)
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to lift and move library materials from various heights
- Avid reading habit is a plus!
- Charges/Discharges/Renews library materials
- Collects fines
- Processes library card applications
- Prepares materials for delivery
- Communicates with patrons and assists in placing requests
- Responsible for communicating library policies and procedures to the public
- Provides assistance in directing the public to areas of the library
- Answers telephone
- Calls patrons to inform them that items are ready to be picked up
- Re-shelves library materials as needed
- Shares book and movie recommendations with public
- Moderates/Leads the Thursday evening book group
- Performs other duties as needed
Recorded Books is re-branding its digital magazine service. Zinio will become RB Digital.
Starting August 2nd, you may be receiving an in-app notification directing you to download the new RBdigital app. While the Zinio app will remain active for some time, it will not be supported. We recommend you switch to RBdigital sooner rather than later.
Once downloaded, you will log into the RBdigital app with the same credentials you used to sign up for Zinio. Upon login, you will have access to all your downloaded magazines plus these great new features:
- Checkout/download in app (no more having to go between the website and app)
- Title search, click on a title for the full backlist
- New issue notification
- Multiple view support – read in landscape or portrait
- Article reading options including, contrast choice (black on white or white on black) and convert article to text
- Browse by cover or by subject (in advanced search)
We hope this transition is a smooth one; however, if you experience difficulty please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact RBdigital support directly at email@example.com