Teen NintendoLand Tournament
Thursday – June 29th, 2017
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Join us for our first NintendoLand tournament! Grab some snacks and see who will be crowned our first winner!
Questions? email email@example.com
The Friends of the Library present the Hillsdale Film Festival – Our 10th anniversary season!
Classic movies and newer releases on the big screen with surround sound and an audience… the way movies were meant to be seen!
Introduction, Q&A provided by Literature Professor Edward Shannon from Ramapo College of New Jersey.
Admission Free – Refreshments Available – Please arrive early for best seating.
Please CLICK HERE for the 2017 Flyer.
Position Open 6/23/2017
A. Minimum age is 14 years with working papers.
• Fluency in English and strong communication skills
• Ability to lift, move, and transport library materials of varying sizes and weights
• High degree of organizational skill
• Ability to read labels with varying print sizes and to interpret the call numbers and letters correctly
• Ability to shelve materials quickly and accurately, with a minimum of supervision
II. General responsibilities and tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Shelving all types of library materials
• Reading the shelves for correct order and correcting arrangement
• Straightening items on shelves
• Bundling newspapers and magazines for recycling
• Assisting with other special projects from time to time
• Providing directions to patrons
• Demonstrates familiarity with library services and policies
III. Rate of compensation $8.44/ hour. Three days per week. Hours are flexible but should not exceed a total of 6 hours per week unless requested.
How to apply: Send a letter via e-mail to David Franz, Library Director
Please explain why you are interested in this job. Please reference any prior work/volunteer experience.
Hillsdale Free Public Library
509 Hillsdale Avenue
Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Teens, grades 7th – 12th, come to the first meeting of the Planning Committee. We are trying to organize an Escape the Room Teen Late Night event in August and need help! In order to plan an Escape the Room style event we will need to meet several times in the next few months to get everything set up for August. If you think you would be interesting in helping organize the Teen Late Night, join us on Thursday!
Teens, grades 7th -12th, join us for the next meeting of our Game Club! We will be checking out some games on the Nintendo GameCube!
If you have not already filled out a Teen Game Club Permission Form for the club please bring the filled out form with you to Friday’s meeting.